Filling the World with Love


There are moments when the magic carpet takes off forgetting you were riding it. Whoosh... You scramble to pick up the pieces. Not easy if you do not have the right support network.

In my own spiritual awakening, I wanted to connect with individuals who understood. Entrepreneurs can usually find guidance in a business community, but rarely does that community focus on the emotional and spiritual needs.

If someone said to me I was a co creator in the process and finding forgiveness with myself was the gift of moving forward. I would have been spared some of the personal journey I took.

Many people will argue you must do it on your own. I strongly disagree. Without support of family, friends, ex's in personal and business, only a sickly cat to rely on, the world became scary. My life has always started with a smile. So a cat and a smile my alignment began...

My 'Love Vision' is to create a network and club for my fellow friends: entrepreneurs and visionaries in momentary crisis.

A multi denominational club filled with stories, giving words of love and encouragement. Meditation, Motivation, Spiritual Healing, Mentors, Business Healers, Business Support, Internet Social Network, Web Library.
The physical location on the banks of the Ohio River.


What Is Your " Perfect Paradox "

Perfect can only be defined by a personal lifestyle of that individuals impression of life on this earth.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Top Pick Today on U Tube

I adore our Freedoms. I always believed in Business Ownership. " The Corporaton " This movie speaks clear to the slow melt.